Arctic Monkeys

Questa sezione è dedicata alle discussioni su OASIS, Beady Eye e Noel Gallagher (che non siano news o che si parli di novità , nuovo album ecc..) e su tutta la musica

Moderatori: silvietta, admin

Messaggioda Definitely'89 il mer feb 08, 2006 8:29 pm

vero...c'è da dire però k in compenso la stampa inglese li ha aiutati e n poco... :lol:
Some might say they don't believe in heaven
Go and tell it to the man who lives in hell...
Definitely'89
madferit avanzato
madferit avanzato

Song Preferita Oasis: Cast No Shadow
Album Oasis: Definitely Maybe
Tifo per: Juventus
Film: Arancia Meccanica

Messaggioda AngelChildxxx il mer feb 08, 2006 10:37 pm

LA DIFFERENZA

DEFINITELY MAYBE prima che sui giornali, prima che sulla stampa, prima che sulle tv...IN QUEL MOMENTO...ERA PRIMA DI TUTTO NELL'ARIA...

GLI AM sono stati sui giornali, sulle tv, on radio, su internet....MA NON SONO STATI NELL'ARIA..
Filmato fatto da me in onore di Shout It Out Loud --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISGrGmih6rY
NOEL FUCKIN' GENIUS
30-10-05 Filaforum Assago (tribuna lato Noel attaccato)
06-02-06 Fucking Florence (tribuna lato Noel vicino)
23-02-09 Bolzano camomilla (tribuna lato Noel anche se un pò distante)
AngelChildxxx
madferit avanzato
madferit avanzato

Song Preferita Oasis: The Masterplan, Aquiesce, Shout It Out Loud
Film: Le vite degli altri

Messaggioda Definitely'89 il gio feb 09, 2006 6:04 pm

AngelChildxxx ha scritto:LA DIFFERENZA

DEFINITELY MAYBE prima che sui giornali, prima che sulla stampa, prima che sulle tv...IN QUEL MOMENTO...ERA PRIMA DI TUTTO NELL'ARIA...

GLI AM sono stati sui giornali, sulle tv, on radio, su internet....MA NON SONO STATI NELL'ARIA..

beh non esageriamo senza l'auito della stampa l'esordio degli Oasis non sarebbe stato lo stesso... prima di essere nell'aria l'hanno pompato un po' tutti cm l'album della rinascita della musica inglese,k è vero...;)
Some might say they don't believe in heaven
Go and tell it to the man who lives in hell...
Definitely'89
madferit avanzato
madferit avanzato

Song Preferita Oasis: Cast No Shadow
Tifo per: Juventus
Film: Arancia Meccanica

Messaggioda IV il ven feb 10, 2006 3:28 pm

Arctic Monkeys: The Movie
Band make short film based on Number One single

Arctic Monkeys have made a film based on recent Number One single 'When The Sun Goes Down', NME.COM can exclusively reveal.

The band have teamed up with the production company who worked on 'Dead Man's Shoes' to make two short clips. They tell the story of a prostitute working on the streets of Sheffield - and it's loosely based on the narrative in the band's second Number One single. The video for 'When The Sun Goes Down' contains clips from the film, although the finished movie is longer.

A film source told NME.COM: "Shooting took place before Christmas. The idea is to tell the story of the song from two different perspectives. The first film is called 'Scummy Man' and is 14 minutes long, and tells the story of a prostitute called Nina, the 'scummy man' mentioned in the title and all the low-life people who live in that world. The second film is called 'Just Another Day' and is shorter, about eight minutes long. It's the film from another perspective."

Singer Alex Turner told NME.COM: "They filmed it near where it were all about. They've properly took it into their own space, and they've made, they've brought their own character to it as well. I think that's good because they've took it to a different place."

For more on this story, get this week's NME, dated February 18, on sale now.
Immagine
IV
:: Madferit Leggendario IV::

Song Preferita Oasis: Hey Now
Album Oasis: Standing on the shoulder of giants
Tifo per: Sturm Graz
Film: Pulp Fiction

Messaggioda AngelChildxxx il ven feb 10, 2006 5:26 pm

Definitely'89 ha scritto:
AngelChildxxx ha scritto:LA DIFFERENZA

beh non esageriamo senza l'auito della stampa l'esordio degli Oasis non sarebbe stato lo stesso... prima di essere nell'aria l'hanno pompato un po' tutti cm l'album della rinascita della musica inglese,k è vero...;)

resto della mia opinione
Filmato fatto da me in onore di Shout It Out Loud --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISGrGmih6rY
NOEL FUCKIN' GENIUS
30-10-05 Filaforum Assago (tribuna lato Noel attaccato)
06-02-06 Fucking Florence (tribuna lato Noel vicino)
23-02-09 Bolzano camomilla (tribuna lato Noel anche se un pò distante)
AngelChildxxx
madferit avanzato
madferit avanzato

Song Preferita Oasis: The Masterplan, Aquiesce, Shout It Out Loud
Film: Le vite degli altri

Messaggioda pita1982 il ven feb 10, 2006 8:49 pm

Arctic Monkeys Celebrity Playlist on iTunes

Arctic Monkeys have revealed their Celebrity Playlist on iTunes, containing wide variety in tracks, showing off their good taste in music.

The list in order is as follows:

The Strokes - Red Light
Nouvelle Vague - In A Manner Of Speaking
Mos Def - Ms. Fat Booty
The Roots & Cody Chesnutt - The Seed 2.0
Stoney - Until You Leave
Damn Damn Leash - Be Your Own Pet
Dr. Dre - Still D.R.E.
The Streets - Weak Become Heroes
Queens of the Stone Age - You Think I Ain't Worth A Dollar, But I Feel Like A Millionaire
British Sea Power - Remember Me
Oasis - Acquiesce
The Libertines - Death On The Stairs
The Strokes - Barely Legal
Richard Hawley - You Don't Miss The Water (Till Your Well Runs Dry)
The Dears - 22: The Death Of All The Romance
Warren G - Regulate
Queens of the Stone Age - Burn The Witch
Kiss - Rock and Roll All Nite

View a screenshot of the playlist and reasons behind the choices by all four Arctic Monkeys.

http://www.mardy-bum.com/images.php?ima ... aylist.png
pita1982
madferit avanzato
madferit avanzato

Messaggioda pita1982 il ven feb 10, 2006 8:51 pm

Tension at Arctic Monkeys' homecoming

The Arctic Monkeys were forced to hit out at fans in a homecoming Sheffield show marred by tension.

The band took it badly when their crowd started chanting for them to play their version of Girls Aloud’s Love Machine - which they recorded for Radio 1 last month.

"F**k off," Alex Turner told the fans. “Is that all you like us for? F**k off, we can’t remember how to play it.”

The Sheffield Octagon later heard the band complain after a bad reception for their new song Leave Before The Lights Come On. “F**king hell, don’t sound so enthusiastic," retorted Turner. "We’ll get back to the classics afterwards.”

Source Digitalspy.co.uk
Immagine
pita1982
madferit avanzato
madferit avanzato

Messaggioda IV il sab feb 11, 2006 1:15 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Immagine
Immagine
IV

Song Preferita Oasis: Hey Now
Album Oasis: Standing on the shoulder of giants
Tifo per: Sturm Graz
Film: Pulp Fiction

Messaggioda pita1982 il dom feb 12, 2006 9:59 pm

Arctic Monkeys pen Mardy Bum sequel

Arctic Monkeys frontman Alex Turner has revealed he has written a sequel to their song 'Mardy Bum'.

New track 'Do Me A Favour' is another story about Turner's ex girlfriend, who has been immortalised as 'Mardy Bum' on the band's number one album 'Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not'.

He told icwales.co.uk: "There's Do Me A Favour, which I played to a friend and he's really gone for it. It's the further adventures of the girl in Mardy Bum - my ex."

However the singer risked ruining his credibility in the same interview by announcing the first record he ever bought was by cheesy pop act PJ and Duncan.

He added: "I found a right old tape at home the other week and I thought, I'll remember this when people ask me about my first record.

"It was PJ and Duncan's 'Our Radio Rocks'. I remember properly loving 'Run Come Save Me' by Roots Manuva. 'Be Here Now' was a big record - we weren't old enough for the first two Oasis albums."

Source : Virgin
Immagine
pita1982
madferit avanzato
madferit avanzato

Messaggioda pita1982 il lun feb 13, 2006 3:18 pm

Kasabian reveal they are massive fans of the Arctic Monkeys!

Front man Tom Meighan believes the Sheffield lads should win the Best British Breakthrough Act at the Brits and that they have done a lot to change the face of music.

“They’ve got to win British Breakthrough. I remember talking to my mates about them before they were signed and now look at them.”

Tom continued to The Star: “That guy (Alex Turner) is a poet, and I’m a proper fan of everything they’re about. It’s fucking amazing for British music what those lads have done and I’d love to meet them.”

He also went on to defend the Brits which has come under criticism for their commercial angle, saying: “Too many people talk shit about the Brits but it’s an awards show and it’s supposed to be fun and mean a lot at the same time.”

Kasabian are up for the Best British Rock Act gong at the awards.

gigwise.com
Immagine
pita1982
madferit avanzato
madferit avanzato

PrecedenteProssimo

Torna a Tutto sulla Musica